Our mission statement & value statement
We firmly believe in communicating clearly and transparently about our mission and values. They tell you who we are and what we strive for, and inspire us every day.
Our mission and values are what our firm is built on, and they are our promise to you.
One firm: law & tax
We put people at the heart of our business.
We empower exceptional talent and nurture collective entrepreneurship. We provide each other with room to develop so we can all maximise our impact.
We are a trusted partner for our clients with a solution-driven approach. We provide them with smart and efficient services so they can succeed in their ambitions.
We create an inspiring, inclusive and fun place to work where we can all reach our full potential
- We encourage each other to find, develop and pursue new ideas and opportunities
- We welcome and value different perspectives
- We trust and respect each other both professionally and personally
- We take pride in our firm, challenge ourselves and each other, invite feedback and help others to grow
Trusted as a partner
We work together to make a significant difference for each client
- We actively share learnings and team up across the firm to meet our clients' needs
- We offer our clients smart, effective and practical solutions
- We prioritise long-term relationships
- We constantly focus on our clients' interests and cultivate an in-depth understanding of their business
We apply the highest professional standards in everything we do
- We uphold the highest ethical standards
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable and dare to speak up
- We communicate clearly and openly within our organisation
- We work efficiently together towards a shared direction
Bram LinnartzManaging Partner, Member of the Executive Board Attorney at law
Bram Linnartz MRE FRICS, attorney at law, has been managing partner of Loyens & Loeff N.V. since October 2018. Together with Thierry Charon he makes up the Executive Board of Loyens & Loeff.T: +31 20 578 54 12 M: +31 650 21 39 72 E: email@example.com
Thierry CharonPartner, Member of the Executive Board Tax Adviser
Thierry Charon, tax adviser, is a member of the Executive Board of Loyens & Loeff N.V. since October 2018. Together with Bram Linnartz he makes up the Executive Board of Loyens & Loeff.T: +31 20 578 52 12 E: firstname.lastname@example.org