Integral approach to the real estate market
This book is the successor to the book 'Building in the Netherlands', that we published in 2016. Not only the title of the book has changed, so has the content. It covers the entire life cycle of real estate: from land acquisition, plan development and realisation to start-up operation and redevelopment.
What has not changed, is the purpose of this publication. It gives you a handy and usable overview of the most important legal and fiscal aspects. Below you find a preview of the book.
Handy and usable overview
Topics covered in the book include the following:
- Statutory regulations for building contracts;
- Standard building contracts;
- International building practice;
- Project development partnerships;
- Transaction structures;
- Ownership structures in project development;
- Public-private partnership;
- Rules relating to procurement and state aid;
- Project finance;
- Insurance policies for construction risks;
- Public law aspects of building;
- Sustainable building;
- VAT and transfer tax;
- Corporate income tax in project development;
- Recipients’ and chain liability;
- Insolvency procedures;
- Settlement of construction disputes.
Order your online copy
Below you can find a preview of the book and request your online copy.