Toolkit for FinTech license
You are a FinTech company or other financial intermediary and you want to do banking business based on a FinTech license? Our regulatory experts support you with the FINMA license application with a specific view to your business model at a fixed rate.
Our package for the application of a FinTech license includes
- Initial meeting with our experts
- Review and analysis of compliance with licensing requirements
- Review and amendment of articles of association (if necessary)
- Draft of organizational regulations
- Draft or update internal directives
- Checklist on new investor protection rules
- Use of our templates regarding client onboarding
- Draft and file license application with FINMA
If you need any additional service or advice, please contact us in person. We are committed to provide tailored services at highest standards while ensuring full transparency and predictability of fees.
JudithRaijmakersPartner Attorney at law
Judith Raijmakers, attorney at law, is a partner in our Zurich and Luxembourg offices. She focuses on finance transactions including acquisition financing, asset financing, real estate and transportation financing, debt (re)structuring and debt issuances.T: +41 43 434 67 24 M: +41 79 870 91 03 E: firstname.lastname@example.org