Technology & IP
Your technology, software, data, and intellectual property are valuable business assets that are part of your key competitive advantage. They therefore require optimal protection. In a constantly evolving technological environment, your advisers must combine proficiency in new technologies with extensive legal skills to prevent risks and assist if disputes arise.
You can rely on our experts in all our four home markets ( Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Switzerland) for clear and unambiguous contracts and solid and pragmatic dispute resolution. From contract drafting to negotiations, mediation or litigation, our team always has your business interests at heart.
Digital transformation is all about using the latest technology to improve your business model. Digital technology creates new business opportunities which in turn creates a whole new range of tax and legal challenges such as contracting, data protection, privacy questions, intellectual property, consumer protection and competition issues.
On 19 August, Loyens & Loeff submitted input on OECD’s Progress Report on Amount A of Pillar One.
We advise and litigate on all aspects of
- intellectual property
- license and transfer agreements
- commercial contracts, including franchise, agency, dealership and other distribution contracts;
- strategic partnerships and transactions
- e-commerce and e-reputation, including terms and conditions for webshops, websites and apps
- (big) data and know-how
- (cloud) software, including implementation and development, SLAs, outsourcing and support and maintenance contracts
- artificial Intelligence (AI)
- tenders and public procurement (RFI, RFP)
- Representing a Fortune 500 company in trade secret and intellectual property litigation
Advising a multi-billion dollar global trader on ‘enterprise resource planning software’ (ERP) licensing, development, and implementation
Advising one of the largest real estate private equity firms on property management portfolio software licensing and implementation
Advising health care institutions on software and hardware implementation
Representing a leading aerospace company in trade secrets and intellectual property ICC arbitration proceedings
- Advising a top ten global travel technology company on license agreements and dispute resolution
- Representing a major supermarket chain in several trademark and copyright disputes.
- Advising SAI Global on the acquisition of BWise® from Nasdaq, Inq
regularly advising major tech companies on regulatory issues and representing them in court litigations’