Download here the pdf-version.
Other proposed changes include:
- Carry forward of losses unlimited in time as from 2022, but with certain quantitative limitations;
- Formal submission of the earlier proposed limitation to deduct losses on liquidation of participations and permanent establishments;
- Leaving the main corporate income tax rate at 25%, but extending brackets for the SME rate;
- Increase of the effective tax rate for the innovation box to 9%;
- Increase of the general tax rate for real estate transfer tax to 8%; and
- Technical changes to certain interest deduction limitations and anti-hybrid rules.
The announced measures if adopted will be in force as of 1 January 2021, if not specified otherwise. Of course, measures may change during the parliamentary process.
Finally, also (investigations on) other future changes were announced today, which are highlighted hereafter.
We will keep you updated on further developments. Should you have queries, please contact your trusted adviser at Loyens & Loeff.