Loyens & Loeff N.V.
3011 GA Rotterdam
Telephone +31 10 224 62 24
Fax +31 10 412 59 38
Chamber of Commerce: 24370566
VAT number: NL813841963B01
Professional liability insurance: Aon Statement
Partners working as attorneys at law, tax advisers or (candidate) civil law notaries in the Netherlands are registered with the following professional organisations, respectively:
- the Dutch Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten);
- the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs);
- the Royal Dutch Organisation of Civil Law Notaries (Koninklijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie).
The work carried out by staff always falls under the responsibility of a partner.
Loyens & Loeff’s French speaking and Dutch speaking attorneys in Belgium are registered with the following professional organisations, respectively:
- the Brussels Bar Association - French speaking (Ordre français des Avocats du Barreau de Bruxelles);
- the Brussels Bar Association - Dutch speaking (Nederlandstalige Orde van Advocaten bij de Balie te Brussel).
Loyens & Loeff’s attorneys in Luxembourg are registered with the following professional organisation:
For complaints about fee notes, itemisation of provided services, service quality, actions by a Loyens & Loeff associate or partner, and/or any other issues relating to Loyens & Loeff, you can contact the Complaints Officer at any time.
The Client Grievance procedure (Legal Services) of Loyens & Loeff N.V.:
Client Grievance procedure
Please submit your complaint by post, fax or e-mail for the attention of the Complaints Officer.
Loyens & Loeff N.V., P.O. Box 2888, 3000 CW Rotterdam, the Netherlands,
Fax number: +31 10 224 64 86
We will immediately confirm that we have received your complaint, indicating at the same time how it will be handled.