Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg shortlisted at IFLR Europe Awards 2020
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg shortlisted in the Deal of the Year and Firm of the Year categories of the IFLR Europe Awards 2020.
IFLR1000 shortlisted Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg for seven awards at the 2020 IFLR Europe Awards, including:
- Luxembourg Firm of the Year
- Deal of the Year: Loan, Bain Capital / Kantar
- Deal of the Year: Private equity, Piolin BidCo / Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales
- Deal of the Year: Equity, Verallia IPO
- Deal of the Year: Restructuring, Galapagos
- Deal of the Year: Restructuring, Steinhoff Group
- Deal of the Year: High yield, Kantar
The annual awards celebrate legally innovative cross-border transactions in the region. The shortlist is based on preliminary research conducted by IFLR that included direct written nominations and interviews with law firm partners, in-house teams and clients.