Terms & Conditions
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l.
- All services are provided by Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l., a limited liability company (société à responsabilité limitée), registered with the Luxembourg Register of Commerce and Companies (Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés, Luxembourg) under number B 174.248. Any addressee should be aware that our services shall be governed by its General Terms and Conditions, which include a limitation of liability, the applicability of Luxembourg law and the competence of Luxembourg courts.
- In accordance with general professional custom certain persons who perform professional services for Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. may be referred to by or on behalf of Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. as “partner”. The person referred to as such acts exclusively for the account and risk of Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. in performing his or her professional services. The exact quality of such person can be found on our website.
- Any liability of Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. is limited to the amount paid out under its professional liability insurance policy, increased by the amount of the deductible that is not for the account of the insurers under the policy terms and conditions.
- The right to compensation for damages shall at any rate terminate thirty six months after the date upon which the other contracting party discovered, or should reasonably have discovered, the occurrence of the event that caused, whether directly or indirectly, the damages for which the Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. is liable. This shall also apply, if compensation is claimed for damages on the grounds of a right taken over or acquired from a third party.
- Any instructions to or for Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the Courts of Luxembourg shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes with Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l., on the understanding that Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. shall continue to have power to take legal action in a court of law that would have had jurisdiction over disputes with Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. if the above election of jurisdiction had not been made.