This guide aims at providing an overview of some of the key points of law and practice to know that are affecting the financial industry in Luxembourg.
The author is going in details explaining the different aspects of Banking Regulation:
- Legal framework
- Form and structure
- Regulatory capital and liquidity
- Supervision of banking groups
- Reporting, organisational requirements, governance and risk management
- Senior management
- Change of control and transfers of banking business
- Consumer protection
- Data Security and cybersecurity
- Financial crime and banking secrecy
- Recovery, resolution and liquidation
- Trends and predictions
- Tips and traps
The Q&A has been published by Mondaq.