The Unshell Directive (ATAD3) and recent developments in EU Tax Law
The EU Tax Law Group presents a seminar about The Unshell Directive (ATAD3) and recent developments in EU Tax Law.
The EU Tax Law Group is a network of independent EU tax lawyers specialized in EU tax law. Members of the group are: Altitude Avocats, Joseph Hage Aaronson, Flick Gocke Schaumburg, Jones Day, Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira, LeitnerLeitner, Maisto e Associati, Kromann Reumert and Loyens & Loeff.
Limited seats available.
To reserve your free seat please register.
15:30 - 16.00 | Registration
16.00 - 16.05 | Opening – Dr Klaus Sieker (Flick Gocke Schaumburg)
16:05 - 17:00 | Some light on the Unshell Directive (ATAD3)
- Andres Sanchez (Cuatrecasas Spain)
- Arne Mollin Ottosen (Kromann Reumert)
- Cesare Silvani (Maisto e Associati)
17:00 - 18:00 | Recent developments
- DAC6 and legal professional privilege
Pedro Vidal Matos (Cuatrecasas Portugal)
- PRA Group Europe: Interest deduction limitation rules
Dr Gebhard Furherr (LeitnerLeitner)
- General Court: CFC state aid case against the UK (T-363/19)
Dr Simon Whitehead (Joseph Hage Aaronson)
18:00 - 19.00 | Drinks
Programme IFA 2022
Please view the full programme of the seminar "The Unshell Directive (ATAD3) and recent developments in EU Tax Law" here.