Keeping up with BEPS and other Dutch developments 2019
During the seminar ‘Keeping up with BEPS and other Dutch developments’ on 12 February 2019, the audience was updated on the latest international and Dutch tax developments.
Speakers from Loyens & Loeff discussed the following topics:
- How to reduce CFC taxation risks?
- How allocation of functions makes your organisation acceptable from a tax perspective?
- The future of the CV/BV as Dutch reverse hybrid structure?
- Tax efficient IP restructuring alternatives?
- EU Mandatory Disclosure Directive - how to be in control of your advisers?
- M&A transactions – hot tax topics?
Would you like to learn more about these topics? Please download and read the summary of the seminar via the button below.
Questions? Please contact your trusted adviser at Loyens & Loeff or one of our tax partners mentioned under contacts.