Corporate / M&A lawyer
For the ongoing expansion of our Swiss practice in Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated and outstanding Corporate / M&A lawyer.
Loyens & Loeff is a leading international law firm. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centres around the world.
You will advise our clients on Swiss and international matters with a focus on mergers & acquisitions, restructurings and reorganizations, corporate governance, private equity, venture capital and equity capital market transactions. Our clients include multinational enterprises, investment managers, private equity firms, family offices and high-net-worth individuals.
- You hold a Swiss university degree in law, are admitted to the bar in Switzerland and have excellent academic credentials
- You are entrepreneurial with excellent analytical skills and a self-starter mentality
- You are able to work independently as well as in smaller and bigger multinational teams
- You are fluent in German and English, additional language skills are a plus
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with excellent possibilities for professional development in a top tier international law firm
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in an ambitious and growing law firm with a flat hierarchy
- International exposure with possibility for secondment to one of our international offices (e.g., London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong)
- Opportunity to assume responsibility for challenging tasks from day one
- Individual coaching and training as well as strong support for you career development
- Attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in a challenging position in an international environment, we kindly ask you to send your complete application documents directly to Marco Toni, Partner, via firstname.lastname@example.org and Florence Biner, Head of HR Switzerland, via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please note: we only accept direct applications.