A team of Loyens & Loeff assisted in:
- the establishment of the joint venture
- the acquisition of the Royal FloraHolland site
- the development agreement and lease agreement with Zalando
- the construction agreement with the contractor
- the subsequent sale thereof to Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate, acting for Korean investors led by Midas International Asset Management and NH Investment & Securities
Image source: HIH Invest Real Estate
Zalando is the largest single-tenant logistics property in the Netherlands. The project is built on 250,000 square metres and has about 1,200 parking spots. It has a gross lettable area of 140,000 square metres and includes around 12,000 square meters of office space.
Find out more
Interested to find out more about this project? Please contact one of our Loyens & Loeff colleagues, mentioned in the ‘Contact us’-section below.