We are very pleased that our firm has been able to maintain a leading position throughout all our home markets with 9 practice areas ranked Band 1 this year, including:
- Tax - the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium.
- Energy - the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Real Estate - the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Investment Funds - the Netherlands.
- Healthcare - the Netherlands.
We are furthermore proud of the following new and improved entries:
- Real Estate Belgium now ranked Band 1, going up from Band 2.
- Capital Markets practice in Belgium first time ranked, Band 3.
- Tax practice Europe Wide first time ranked, Band 3.
- Public Law practice in Belgium first time ranked, Band 4.
- Corporate M&A practice in the Netherlands now ranked in the High-End Capability Category, up from Mid-Market.
- Corporate M&A practice in Belgium ranked Band 3 up from Band 4.
Also congratulations to our ranked lawyers who have performed well. Have a look at the Loyens & Loeff individual rankings in Chambers & Partners should you want to know more.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank our clients for their sign of appreciation and our colleagues for their ongoing dedication.
Loyens & Loeff will strive to keep its leading position and commits itself to set the bar high for next year’s rankings.
Chambers & Partners
The Chambers & Partners Europe guide ranks lawyers and law firms in 53 jurisdictions across Europe.
They are leading guides to the legal profession, offering evaluation and rankings based on objective research through interviews with lawyers and their clients.