IFLR1000 has released its 2020 guide to the world's leading financial and corporate law firms. Loyens & Loeff Switzerland is pleased to announce that it has been ranked as one of Switzerland’s leading law firms in the areas of Corporate and M&A as well as Banking and Finance and recognized as “Recommended Firm” in these fields. In addition, we are thrilled to announce that partners Judith Raijmakers (Banking and Finance) and Marco Toni (Corporate and M&A) have been ranked as “Highly regarded”. The client feedback received demonstrates our strong cross border transaction capabilities:
- Top quality work. They deliver under immense time pressure and the partner and her team members are super responsive. They also take a commercial approach when needed in order to move matters along. It is a great pleasure to work with them and Judith Raijmakers deserves a special mention, as she is a great lawyer and a pleasure to work with. She can be counted on in the most difficult situations.
- We were very happy with Loyens & Loeff's performance. They are highly responsive and knowledgeable. I would specifically stress the extremely smooth interaction between their tax and banking teams, which really made our life easier.
- The firm has provided efficient and effective advice that is tailored to our needs and circumstances. The firm has been highly responsive and a pleasure to work with.
- Some of the most thorough work in the industry. Loyens & Loeff as a firm pioneers in making sure every angle of the case is analysed and theorised to the extent possible. Very strong and bounded team; highly responsive and timely.
- LL was very responsive and provided excellent support. I will continue to work with them on any local law matters.
The IFLR1000 is the guide to the world's leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers. The first rankings were published in 1990. Currently, 120 jurisdictions worldwide are researched. Law firm rankings are based on three key criteria: transactional evidence, peer feedback and client feedback. In addition, individual recommendations are given to those who have proved themselves to be among the leading figures in their respective markets, as well as having a clear track record of innovative work.