Loyens & Loeff affirms its leading position with the Chambers & Partners Europe Legal ranking 2020
Legal guide Chambers & Partners Europe has published its rankings for 2020. Loyens & Loeff continues its top ranking as leading business law firm.
Chambers & Partners rankings 2020
We would like to share with you that Chambers & Partners Europe Guide 2020 has published its rankings today.
It is with great pleasure we can announce excellent rankings our firm received in this year’s edition of the legal guide Chambers & Partners Europe.
We are particularly proud that Loyens & Loeff continues to maintain its leading position throughout all our home markets and is ranked Band 1 in 12 practice areas this year. This goes for:
- Tax (the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium)
- Energy (the Netherlands and Belgium)
- Real Estate, Corporate/M&A, Capital Markets Securitisation, Banking & Finance: Regulatory, Investment Funds and since this year for Healthcare too (the Netherlands)
- Fintech (Luxembourg) for the third year in a row
Other notable changes in this edition are:
- Healthcare, the Netherlands: up from Band 2 to Band 1
- Dispute Resolution, Belgium: up from Band 3 to Band 2
- Employment, Belgium: up from Band 3 to Band 2
- Insurance, the Netherlands: up from Band 4 to Band 3
- Dispute Resolution – Arbitration, the Netherlands: Band 2 acknowledgment for the Arbitration team
Special mention goes to our Real Estate department, whose partners are all individually ranked now.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our clients for their sign of appreciation and our colleagues for their ongoing dedication.
Loyens & Loeff will strive to keep its leading position but is nevertheless challenged to set the bar high for next year’s ranking.
Chambers & Partners
They are leading guides to the legal profession, offering evaluation and rankings based on objective research through interviews with lawyers and their clients.