Food Law Classes
Special edition Food Law Classes: Managing Food Crisis
Save the date: on 23 May 2019 we host a special edition of the Food Law Classes in which we tackle all aspects of a food crisis.
More information to follow soon.
An essential legal and tax programme for the food sector
In 10 monthly classes you will receive in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of EU, Belgian, Dutch and Luxembourg food law as well as other legal and tax matters that impact the food sector. Each class will last half a day and will focus on the theoretical framework and its practical application.
The programme is prepared and presented by members of the Loyens & Loeff Food & Beverages team as well as by high profile external speakers.
The programme for 2017-2018 has been divided into the following 10 classes:
Session closed: Risks, Liabilities and Sanctions - 21 September 2017
- Session closed: Mandatory Food Information - 19 October 2017
- Session closed: Voluntary Food Information - 16 November 2017
- Session closed: Nutrition and Health Claims - 14 December 2017
- Session closed: Intellectual Property Rights and Trade Secrets - 25 January 2018
- Session closed: International Trade - 22 February 2018
- Session closed: Competition Issues - 22 March 2018
- Session closed: Food Law in the Day-to-Day Business - 26 April 2018
- Session closed: Food Governance and EU Procedure - 24 May 2018
- Session closed: Data Protection Issues - 21 June 2018
- In-depth practical understanding of topics relevant to the food sector
- Tips and tricks immediately applicable to your own business
- Substantial study material
- Informal exchanges with speakers on food related issues
- Networking opportunity with fellow companies
Loyens & Loeff Brussels
Rue Neerveldstraat 101-103
There will be the possibility to follow the Food Law Classes by webinar.
The Food Law Classes are graciously offered to Loyens & Loeff clients.
Other companies participate in the costs for the amount of EUR 345,- (excl. VAT) per class or EUR 2.900,- (excl. VAT) for 10 classes (applicable in case of registration at once).
The Food Law Classes will be open to law or science Master students (free of charge, admission upon motivation letter).
Registrations are closed.
Got questions or would like to know more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download a copy of the brochure or view the document below.
Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation less than 10 days prior to the class, an administrative fee of EUR 75,- (excl. VAT) will be charged.