Webcast ‘The anticipated IP restructurings of U.S. multinational enterprises’
In the webcast ‘The anticipated IP restructurings of U.S. multinational enterprises’ of 28 February 2019, Vincent van der Lans, Michiel van Kempen, Natalie Reypens and Beat Baumgartner discussed the impact of EU and U.S. tax developments on strategies used by U.S. multinational enterprises for their non-U.S. IP.
These structures are expected to be reorganised on a large scale in 2019.
- IP strategies that will be affected
- Interaction between U.S. tax reform (e.g. GILTI) and EU anti-hybrid rules
- Reorganization options for non-U.S. IP strategies
- Benefits of ‘onshoring’ non-U.S. IP to Europe
- Benefits of the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Belgium as onshoring jurisdictions
- EU state aid risks and recommendations regarding onshoring tax rulings
Interested to discuss the EU impact?
Please contact your trusted adviser at Loyens & Loeff, Vincent van der Lans or Floris Verweijmeren.