Loyens & Loeff nominated in 6 categories in Dutch M&A Awards 2021
Amsterdam, 30 November 2021 – Loyens & Loeff, lawyers, tax advisers and civil law notaries, has been nominated in 5 categories in the Dutch M&A Awards organized by Alex van Groningen.
Loyens & Loeff has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Deal: for advising HEMA with the acquisition by Parcom & Mississippi Ventures
- Best Equity Capital Market (ECM) Deal: for advising Vivendi on the IPO of Universal Music Group,
- Best Deal Mid-Market: for assisting Legrand on the acquisition of Ecotap,
- Best Small Cap Deal: for advising SKion Water in connection with the acquisition of the share capital of Paques,
- Best M&A Lawyer Midmarket: Harmen Holtrop,
- Best M&A law firm.
The virtual awards ceremony will be held on 16 December, the complete shortlist can be found here.