Loyens & Loeff is the most listed firm in Who's Who Legal: Corporate Tax - Advisory 2020
On 7 October, Who’s Who Legal (WWL) published its global Corporate Tax – Advisory rankings for 2020.
Thanks to our clients and peers, we are pleased to announce that - with 20 corporate tax lawyers - we are again the most listed firm in the global Corporate Tax – Advisory 2020 category.
WWL’s research highlights a truly global and highly active area of practice, covering transfer pricing, restructurings, and international mergers and acquisitions among the wide range of matters handled by practitioners in the field.
- Christian Chéruy, Xavier Clarebout, Caroline Docclo and Christophe Laurent are ranked as 'Recommended'.
- Peter Adriaansen ‘stands out for his vast experience leading on domestic and international M&As, cross-border structuring and joint ventures’ and is ranked as ‘Recommended’.
- Marja de Best, Guido Derckx, Bart Rubbens, Etienne Spierts, Mark van Casteren, Harmen van Dam, Carola van den Bruinhorst, Michiel van Kempen and Bartjan Zoetmulder are ‘Recommended’.
- Kirstin Hoenderken showcases ‘a lot of experience in international taxation’ and is ‘widely recognised for international restructuring’ and is ranked as ‘Recommended’.
- Jeroen Janssen enjoys an ‘excellent reputation’ and is considered ‘one of the best in the country’ thanks to his ‘strong expertise in international tax’ and is ranked as ‘Global Elite Thought Leader’.
- Charlotte Kiès is ‘a highly rated tax adviser with a well-established practice advising on international tax planning to clients in a multitude of sectors, including energy and construction’ and is ranked as ‘Recommended’.
The United States of America
- Marc Klerks is ranked as 'Recommended'.