Webinar: New Belgian legislation on unfair terms in B2B contracts
We are organising a webinar on the new Belgian legislation on unfair terms in B2B contracts on Wednesday 25 November 2020.
This webinar has already taken place.
Impact of the new Belgian legislation on unfair terms in B2B contracts on M&A transactions and commercial contracting
In this webinar, we will not only discuss the key characteristics of the new Belgian B2B legislation, but dive deeper into topics such as:
• The impact of this new legislation on key M&A contracts such as SPA’s, shareholders’ agreements and joint venture agreements
• How to mitigate the legal uncertainty for the Belgian M&A practice resulting from the new B2B law
• Subjecting agreements to the laws of another jurisdiction: a viable ‘escape route’?
• Overview of (potentially) impacted clauses in distribution agreements and service agreements
• How to ensure enforceability of B2B general terms and conditions?
We will also provide practical tips & tricks during this webinar. In order to make it as interesting as possible for you, we moreover invite you to submit your questions beforehand (in the registration form) so we can address them in our discussion.
You can register for this webinar via the button below.
Date & time
25 November 2020
11:00 - 12:30
Stéphanie De Smedt, Senior associate, Litigation & Risk Management
Wannes Buelens, Associate, Litigation & Risk Management
Mélanie Schollaert, Senior Associate, Corporate / M&A
This webinar is a certified IBJ-IJE training with 1 training point offered.
Stéphanie De SmedtCounsel Attorney at Law
Stéphanie De Smedt, attorney-at-law, is a member of the Litigation & Risk Management practice group in our Brussels office. She is head for Belgium of the IP/IT Team, the Data Protection Team and the Life Sciences Team.T: +32 2 773 23 77 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wannes BuelensAssociate Attorney at Law
Wannes Buelens is a member of the Litigation & Risk Management practice group in our Brussels office. He specializes in health law, liability law and insurance law. He is also a member of the firmwide Healthcare & Life Sciences Team.T: +32 2 773 23 72 M: +32 4 94 43 31 04 E: email@example.com