Smart Start: join the Regulatory Power Breakfast!
What strategy does your financial institution have to effectively manage regulatory inquiries and investigations?
Take an hour for a Power Breakfast at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg on June 27th. We’ll have you back to the office by 10 a.m. with two updates to share with your organisation:
- Enhancing Regulatory Relationships: a focus on not only being able to respond to regulatory requests but how to best respond as issues arise, with practical case studies
- Managing Criminal Investigations: responding effectively to court documents or an unannounced raid by the police at your premises
Breakfast and registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Introduction by Véronique Hoffeld, Managing Partner
Presentation: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Enhancing Regulatory Relationships with Michael Schweiger, Counsel and Adrien Pierre, Associate
- Scope and authority of regulators
- Potential sanctions
- Building an efficient and effective system to manage inquiries
- Managing crises
Managing Criminal Investigations with Henri Dupong, Counsel
- Procedural aspects
- Conduct of a raid by the police at your premises
- Do's and Don'ts