Healthcare & Life Sciences Lunch
The Healthcare & Life Sciences industry is at the forefront of innovation, while at the same time being heavily regulated. At Loyens & Loeff, we assist our clients in navigating this complex and ever-changing environment.
Our legal experts will discuss recent developments and their impact on your day-to-day practice:
- HR tips & tricks, focussing on the protection of knowhow/clientele in an employment context and an update on whistleblowing – Danaïs Fol, Associate & Vincent Marcelle, Associate, Employment & Benefits
- Advertising, sponsorships and brand/IP protection: recent developments and lessons for medical device and life sciences companies - Stéphanie De Smedt, Senior Associate & Garance Dekeyser, Associate, Litigation & Risk Management
Programme may be subject to slight changes – Time for Q&A is included in each topic.
Date & time
12 March 2020
- 11h30-12h15: Welcome + sandwich/salad buffet
- 12h15-13h30: Presentations + Q&A
- 13h30-14h: Coffee + Dessert
Loyens & Loeff Brussels
Registrations will start in January 2020.