Healthcare & Life Sciences Lunch
The Healthcare & Life Sciences industry is at the forefront of innovation, while at the same time being heavily regulated. At Loyens & Loeff, we assist our clients in navigating this complex and ever-changing environment.
Our legal experts will discuss recent developments and their impact on your day-to-day practice:
- Introduction: recent developments – Stéphanie De Smedt, Senior Associate, Litigation & Risk Managament
- Public Procurement Compliance in the healthcare sector: increased risks and how to manage them – Valentijn De Boe, Partner, Public Law.
- How to preserve loyalty and ensure compliance during and after an employment relationship: securing trade secrets and IP, enforcing non-compete and non-disparagement clauses, and dealing with whistleblowers – Danaïs Fol, Associate & Vincent Marcelle, Associate, Employment & Benefits
This seminar is a certified IBJ-IJE training with 2 continuing training points offered.
Programme may be subject to slight changes – Time for Q&A is included in each topic.
Date & time
12 March 2020
- 11h30-12h15: Welcome + sandwich/salad buffet
- 12h15-13h30: Presentations + Q&A
- 13h30-14h: Coffee + Dessert
Loyens & Loeff Brussels
Registrations will start in January 2020.