Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is pleased to invite you to its private equity and real estate
breakfast seminar. The seminar will take the form of a panel discussion moderated by
Marc Meyers, head of the Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg investment management practice.
The panel will focus on how the recent positions taken by the CSSF and ESMA, coupled
with the OECD BEPS initiative, affect your Luxembourg fund and investment structure:
- Recent CSSF positions in respect of Luxembourg real estate and debt funds;
- The impact of ESMA’s advice on the application of the AIFMD passport;
- The impact of ESMA’s opinion on loan origination by investment funds;
- How the new RAIF regime can accommodate any of the above concerns; and
- Impact of BEPS Action 6 (“treaty shopping”) on your investment structure.
8:30 - Breakfast
9:00 - Panel discussion
10:00 - Q&A
Please confirm your attendance* by contacting us at email@example.com
We hope to be welcoming you soon!
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l.
*attendance is limited and will be granted on a first come first served basis.