Does your organisation have to cope with issues linked to corporate distress (debt restructuring, security enforcement, post restructuring or enforcement structure), distressed investing and formal insolvencies both locally and internationally? We regularly represent lenders, noteholders, investors, distressed companies or insolvency officeholders, and are here to assist you.
We can represent you in:
- local or international debt restructuring negotiations and restructuring plans
- security enforcement and financings in a distressed scenario
- assessing the strength of your security package and determining the risks involved
- formal or informal processes linked to cross border pre-solvency issues
- recovery proceedings
- directors’ lability matters
For more information, please contact one of our insolvency and restructuring specialists.