The ongoing financial regulatory reform is having a significant impact on how financial institutions conduct business and how financial markets operate. However, while these reforms can present challenges due to their often complex nature, they can ultimately lead to risk reduction, more stability and even new cross-border business opportunities by introducing third country and passporting regimes.
We have a long-standing practice with extensive experience in assisting and advising players in the financial sector, including banks, investment firms, payment institutions, insurance companies, pension funds, fund managers and other financial service providers, on all areas of their business on which financial supervision and regulation may have an impact.
Where can we assist you with
- We can guide and advise you on the impact of current and future legislation on, for example, market access, development of products, services and business operations.
- We can assist with the preparation and filing of license applications, notifications and registrations with financial regulatory supervisors.
- We can advise you on and structure the regulatory aspects of acquisitions and other transactions in the financial sector.
- We can provide guidance and assistance in respect of investigations by supervisory bodies.
- We can draft and review internal documentation and client documentation.
By combining financial regulatory expertise, transactional skills, and tax knowledge, we are in a position to enable you to be successful in the changing financial landscape. With our broad local and international networks and our strong relationships with supervisory bodies, we are able to support your needs.
Should you wish to get more information, please contact one of our financial regulatory specialists.