Privacy compliance has truly become a boardroom topic: what do you really need to know in order to be able to take part in the conversation?
You will most likely be aware of the fact that the European privacy legislation will enter into force on 25 May 2018: the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Every organisation that processes personal data – which is the vast majority of organisations in the Netherlands – will be affected by this legislation. It is therefore important to know what will actually change under the GDPR and to determine the impact thereof on your organisation.
This edition of Quoted will provide you with the necessary information in order to enable you to ask the right questions within your organisation, and to check whether your organisation is prepared for the GDPR.
In this Quoted
- What is the GDPR?
- Does my organisation have to comply with the GDPR?
- What qualifies as the processing of personal data?
- What will actually change?
- What will not change?
- Why is everyone talking about the new privacy legislation?
- Will the high fines actually be imposed?
- Loss of reputation and claims for damage
Please read the Quoted below or download the pdf version.