Loyens & Loeff is organizing a VAT event on Wednesday 14 November regarding the recent developments in Switzerland and in the EU.
In 2018 the revised Swiss VAT Act entered into force. At the same time, the European Commission proceeds with its reform package on the EU VAT system. Both developments do already and will further impact Swiss and foreign established businesses.
You are kindly invited to join our client event for an overview of the recent developments in Switzerland and the European Union and the impact and opportunities these developments and measures may have.
Topics & Speakers
- Introduction & Overview of recent VAT developments (Thierry Charon, Lic. H.F.W., Partner (Luxembourg) / Clara Bodemann, Swiss Certified Tax Expert, Associate)
- The impact of the EU VAT reform package on Switzerland (Ralf Imstepf, Dr. iur., Attorney at Law, Swiss Certified Tax Expert, Swiss Federal Tax Administration, Head of the Legal Department (VAT))
- Q&A / Discussion
- Apéro riche
Date, time & place
- Wednesday, 14 November 2018
- Location: Park Hyatt Zurich, Beethoven-Strasse 21, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland
- Registration on site: 17.00-17.30h
- Presentations and Q&A / Discussion: 17.30-18.30h
- Apéro riche: 18.30-20.00h
Are you interested? Please sign up by sending an e-mail to our email@example.com