Tax update 2019
Loyens & Loeff is organizing an event on Wednesday 7 November regarding the EU ATAD implementation, impact on Switzerland and opportunities for MNEs with Swiss operations.
In 2019, the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive (ATAD) will be implemented by all European Union Member States, which will also impact Switzerland and MNEs with Swiss operations. You are kindly invited to join our client seminar for an overview of the impact of these measures as well as opportunities.
Topics & Speakers
- Introduction by Beat Baumgartner
- Implementation ATAD & MLI – impact and opportunities by Jan-Willem Kunen
- Impact of ATAD on Swiss MNE and status Swiss Tax Reform by Gabriel Bourquin
Date, time & place
- Wednesday, 7 November 2018
- Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, Quai du Mont-Blanc 19, 1201 Genève
- Registration 17.00 – 17.30h
- Seminar 17.30 – 18.30h
- Drinks 18.30 – 20.00h