FIDLEG / FINIG toolkits
The regulatory changes introduced by FIDLEG / FINIG will bring new challenges for financial intermediaries, but also new opportunities. Are you ready for these developments? Make use of our toolkits: Our regulatory experts support you with the implementation of FIDLEG / FINIG with a specific view to your business model at a fixed rate. Click on the applicable toolkit below or contact our specialists.
Do you have any other questions on the regulatory landscape in Switzerland or beyond? We support you with our tailored services, such as:
- Advise on cross-border business (incl. MiFID II, AIFMD, PRIIPS, PSD II)
- Draft or update organizational regulations
- Draft or update internal directives
- Review and analysis of ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Advise on new investor protection rules
- Use of our templates regarding client onboarding
We are committed to provide tailored services at highest standards while ensuring full transparency and predictability of fees. Please ask our experts for a personalized fee quote.
JudithRaijmakersPartner Attorney at law
Judith Raijmakers, attorney at law, is a partner in our Zurich and Luxembourg offices. She focuses on finance transactions including acquisition financing, asset financing, real estate and transportation financing, debt (re)structuring and debt issuances.T: +41 43 434 67 24 M: +41 79 870 91 03 E: firstname.lastname@example.org