Attorney in Litigation
For the ongoing expansion of our Swiss practice in Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated and outstanding Attorney in Litigation.
Loyens & Loeff is a leading international law firm. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 lawyers based in one of our offices in key financial centers around the world. For the ongoing expansion of our Swiss practice in Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated and outstanding attorney in Litigation.
As an attorney in the Litigation team, you will advise our clients in national and international civil proceedings, arbitration proceedings and criminal investigations.
- You hold a Swiss university degree in law, are admitted to the bar in Switzerland and have excellent academic credentials
- You have 2-4 years of professional experience in Litigation
- You are entrepreneurial with excellent analytical skills and a self-starter mentality
- You have a very good command of English and you are able to work in smaller and bigger multinational teams
- You enjoy facing new challenges
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with excellent possibilities for professional development in a top tier international law firm
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in an ambitious and growing law firm
- International exposure with possibility for secondment to one of our international offices
If you are interested this challenging position in an international environment, we kindly ask you to send your complete application documents directly to Robin Moser, Local Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org and to Florence Biner, Head of HR Switzerland via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!