EU Tax Alert 189: Amazon case, ENGIE, Titanium Ltd, K and DBKAG
The new edition of the EU Tax Alert is available. With this publication we would like to keep you informed of the latest developments on EU tax law.
Highlights in this edition:
- Communication on business taxation for the 21st Century
- General Court of the CJ annuls State aid decision in Amazon case
- The General Court of the CJ rules that tax rulings granted by Luxembourg to group companies of ENGIE entail State aid (ENGIE)
- CJ rules on the concept of a VAT permanent establishment (Titanium Ltd)
- CJ rules on the VAT exemption for fund management services (K and DBKAG)
You can read the new edition of the EU Tax Alert below or download the PDF version.
Don't miss out. Stay up to date about our latest news and events.Stay informed